|American Junk Food|
|Indian Junk Food|
Though the list is long I am trying to present a compressed one here (this list is of course besides the family and friends) :
What I miss about India :
1. Places of tourist interest, the Indian hill stations, mountains and rivers particularly of north India.
2. Eating the Indian chaat (Indian junk food) like paani puri, ragda, samosa and bhel....ooohhhhh !! (I knew I am going to miss it so I had lots of it before I left India)
3. The Indian railways which I extensively used to travel around India. (including the suburban rail of Mumbai minus the crowd). :)
4. The monsoon of Mumbai.
5. My lovely stray babies in India whom I could have helped if I was there.
What I love about USA :
1. The dignity of labor
2. The polite nature of most Americans.
3. The freedom in this culture.
5. The organisation in every place that I see around.
Image Courtesy : Google Images